Sale!

Kent Pearl

19,500.00 18,000.00

SPECIFICATIONS

Applications Suitable for Purification of Brackish / Tap Water
Purification Capacity Upto 20 LPH*
Body Material ABS Food Grade Plastic
Mounting On the Wall / Counter-Top
Dimensions(mm) 380 (L) x 330 (W) x 465 (H)
Inlet Water Pressure/Temp (Min) 0.3 kg / cm2 or 4.3psi / 10°C or 50°F
Inlet Water Pressure/Temp (Max) 3 kg / cm2 or 42.7psi / 35°C or 104°F
Filter Cartridges Sediment, Carbon Block Filter, UF & Post Carbon
Auto-Flushing System Yes
UV Lamp Wattage 11 Watt
Weight 10 kg
Storage Capacity 8 L
Purification Production Rate Up to 20L/hr or 0.33L/min
Maximum Duty Cycle 100 L/day
Power Consumption 60 W
Membrane Type Thin Film Composite RO
Booster Pump Voltage 24 V DC
Input Power Supply Single Phase 220 ± 10 V AC, 50 Hz

10 in stock

Description

A table top RO water purifier that is suitable for purifying brackish/tap water/municipal corporation water. The water purifier comes with KENT’s patented Mineral ROTM Technology and an inbuilt TDS controller which makes it ideal for Indian homes and offices.

 

Save Water Technology

The water purifier is equipped with KENT’s save water technology that recovers more than 50% of the water as purified water. The conventional RO purifiers, however, recover only 20% of water as purified water and the remaining 80% of the water is rejected and wasted. When it comes to KENT, the rejected water is stored in a separate tank that can be utilised for mopping and washing, resulting in less water wastage.


Mineral ROTM Technology

The water purifier comes with patented Mineral ROTMTechnology of KENT which helps in retaining essential natural minerals in purified water with the help of the TDS Controller. The patented Mineral ROTMtechnology helps in providing 100% safe and pure drinking water.


Double Purification

KENT Pearl uses the double purification technology of RO+ UV/UF which helps in removing dissolved impurities such as chemicals, bacteria, viruses and salts from water to make it 100% safe for consumption.


Smart Design

The advanced water purifier has a table top /wall mountable or wall mounted, modular design which makes it easy to install the water purifier according to your convenience. The water purifier also comes with a transparent and detachable storage tank, which makes it easy to clean the water purifier at any time without the help of a technician.


World’s Top Quality Certifications

The water purifier has received certifications from World’s top quality laboratories such as the WQA (USA & India), NSF (USA) and ISI (India). Thanks to the top quality certifications, KENT water purifiers are trusted by millions.




Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Kent Pearl”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *