Sale!

Kent Grand Plus RO water purifier.

19,000.00 17,500.00

SPECIFICATIONS

Applications Suitable for Purification of Brackish / Tap Water
Purification Capacity Upto 20 LPH*
Body Material ABS Food Grade Plastic
Mounting On the Wall
Dimensions(mm) 390 (L) x 255 (W) x 535 (H)
Inlet Water Pressure/Temp (Min) 0.3 kg / cm2 or 4.3psi / 10°C or 50°F
Inlet Water Pressure/Temp (Max) 3 kg / cm2 or 42.7psi / 35°C or 104°F
Filter Cartridges Sediment, Carbon Block Filter, UF & Post Carbon
Auto-Flushing System
UV Lamp Wattage 11 Watt
Weight 9.4 kg
Storage Capacity 8 L
Purification Production Rate 20L/hr or 0.33 L/min
Maximum Duty Cycle 100 L/day
Power Consumption 60 W
Membrane Type Thin Film Composite RO
Booster Pump Voltage 24 V DC
Input Power Supply Single Phase 220 ± 10 V AC, 50 Hz

9 in stock

SKU: KentGrandPlusro Categories: , , ,

Description

A trusted and largest selling RO water purifier with transparent design that displays KENT’s patented Mineral RO technology and inbuilt TDS controller. The water purifier can purify brackish/ municipal corporation/ tap water which makes it ideal for Indian homes and offices.

 

Save Water Technology

Conventional ROTM Technology recover only 20% of water and the remaining 80% is rejected. The Save Water Technology introduced by KENT uses a computer-controlled process that helps in recovering more than 50% water as purified water. The water purifier stores the rejected water in a separate tank that can be utilised for different purposes such as mopping and washing.

 


Mineral ROTM Technology

KENT Grand+ uses patented Mineral ROTMTechnology which retains the essential natural minerals in purified water with the help of the TDS Controller to provide 100% safe and tasty drinking water.

 


Double Purification

KENT Grand+ uses a double purification technology of RO + UV / UF which helps in removing dissolved impurities such as chemicals, bacteria, viruses and salts to make water 100% pure.

 


High Storage and Purification Capacity

The water purifier can store up to 8 litres of purified water. KENT Grand+ also has a high purification capacity of more than 15 L/hr which helps in providing purified water at a faster rate.

 


World’s Top Quality Certifications

The water purifier has been tested and certified by world’s top class laboratories such as WQA (USA & India), NSF (USA) and ISI (India) for its performance. The certifications are a guarantee that the water purifier provides 100% purified water and is trusted by millions.

 


 

Installation, Warranty & After-Sales Service:
Installation shall be done free of cost at customer’s premises
Product warranty shall be effective from the date of installation. Warranty coverage period for different parts shall be as under:
All Electrical and Mechanical parts – 1 Year Consumables like RO Membrane & UF Membrane – 1 Year Consumables like Sediment Filter, Carbon Filter & Post Carbon Filter – 6 Months
After-Sales service shall be provided at customer’s premises on demand basis
**Purification capacity tested on raw water with TDS level of 750 ppm at room temperature




Additional information

Brand

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Kent Grand Plus RO water purifier.”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *