PENTAIR FRP tank 1465 for water treatment / water filtration FRP tank
Pentair FRP Tank 1465 Fiberglass Pressure Vessel FRP in Water
FRP PressureTank specification:
Opening: up openg with 2.5inch
up and bottom two openings with 2.5inch
|inner shell||Polyethylene (PE) seamless one-piece tank liner|
|Outer shell||Continuous strands of fiber-glass with high strength epoxy resin|
|Bottom base||FRP reinforced tripod base|
|Opening||2.5″ & 4″ precision injected model with threaded opening for 8 ” to 36″ diameter tanks|
|Opening||6 “Aluminum flange (anti-corrosion coating) opening for 36” to 63” diameter tanks|
- Working Temperature :≤49°C
- Maximum Vacuum :127mmHg(5″Hg).
- Maximum Temperature :40C (104F)
- Certificates:CE ;NSF ; ISO9001 etc.
- Media : water
1. FRP tank is made of the advanced winding technique, with entire shaping internal bladder.
2. Compared with the same models, it has the characteristics of corrosion resisting, good quality, good appearance, convenient transportation installation, good seepage prevention, long using life.
3. Operation pressure is less than 0.6Mpa and operation temperature is less than 50°C
4. FRP tank has upper and under openings, and flange connections, which can form a complete set with control valves in different kinds of models and brands.